Instant Pot Better Than Sex Chocolate Lava Cake
Have you ever had a mouthwatering desert? Chocolaty and delicious one that made you weak in your knees.
- 1 stick butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbs Vanilla
- 6 tbs flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- for topping:
- Ice cream
- Caramel drizzle
- chocolate Magic shell ice cream topping
- 4 Pyrex 6oz bowls
- place chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl and microwave for 2 minutes mix until well combined.
- Mix in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add 3 eggs and egg yolk until well combined.
- Add Vanilla and flour and stir until well combined.
- Spray each Pyrex Bowl with pam cooking spray.
- Pour batter into each bowl filling to the top.
- Place your trivet in your instant pot with one cup of water.
- Place your bowls on the trivet.
- I had to fit 3 on the bottom and one on the top.
- Place your pot on MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 9 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Remove from the Instant Pot and place upside down on a plate Top with ice cream, caramel, and magic shell.
- For Peanut butter Lava Cake: Same directions as above but mix together 4 tbs peanut butter, 1 tbs butter, 2 tbs powdered sugar. Pour batter halfway in each cup and Place Peanut butter mixture in the center. Cover with more chocolate batter. Cook as directed above.