Amish Peanut Butter Cream Pie
'Amish' is referred to as being plain, but there is nothing 'plain' about this creamy, dreamy Amish Peanut Butter Cream Pie! Perfectly delectable!
- 1 pie crust 9-inch, baked and cooled or make your own crust
- Peanut Butter Crumbles
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup of cool whip
- Whipped Topping On Top of Pie
- 2 cups whipped cream or 1- 8 oz. container of cool whip for topping
Peanut Butter Crumbles
- Using an electric mixer, in a medium bowl, add powdered sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix on medium speed until small peanut butter crumbles start to come together.
- If mixture is too powdery, simply add a few drops of water to the and larger nuggets will form.
- Add half the peanut butter nuggets to the bottom of the pie shell.
Peanut Butter Filling
- Using a mixer, mix together the dry vanilla instant pudding mix, milk and peanut butter together for 2 minutes.
- Add in the whipped cream (make sure it's already whipped) and mix in lightly.
- Pour pudding into pie crust on top of the peanut butter crumbles.
- Whipped Cream Topping and Crumbles
Top with whipped cream.
- Add half the remaining peanut butter crumbles (or as many as you want) to the top whipped cream.
- Let the pie cool in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours to set up before cutting.