There's nothing like a fresh tomato salad on a warm summer night. This Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad is the perfect mixture of SWEET and SAVORY.
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 pint orange cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil about 12 leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cheese, and basil and mix to combine.
- Drizzle the balsamic dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes or until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!