Spicy Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
These Spicy Grilled Sweet Potatoes make the perfect side dish! Tender grilled sweet potatoes are coated with a delicious blend of spices for a subtle spicy kick! Ready in minutes!
- 1 pound sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro optional
- 1 medium lime optional
- Spray a grill or grill pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Place the sweet potato slices in a large bowl along with the olive oil, Stone House Seasoning, ground cumin, and chili powder. Toss to coat. Arrange the coated sweet potato slices on the hot grill and cook for 6 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill and top with the chopped cilantro, a squeeze of lime and serve.