No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie is so easy to make. It has a delicious creamy filling with cream cheese and lots of chopped peanut butter cups plus some creamy peanut butter for even more peanut butter flavor. The whole thing is in an oreo crust.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups, either mini or regular size peanut butter cups
- 1 store-bought oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip until blended.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups chopped peanut butter cups.
- Spread filling into crust. Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before serving.