LEMON CHEX MIX
This Lemon Chex Mix is the ultimate summer snack!
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- n a microwaveable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips, butter, lemon zest and juice uncovered on high for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave about 30 more seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into a 2-gallon resealable food storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar, seal bag and shake until all the cereal is well-coated.