Kale Brussels Sprout Salad with Parmesan Twist Croutons
Kale Brussels Sprout Salad includes mixed greens, apples, dried cranberries, and red onion with Parmesan twist croutons. It's green goddess heaven!
- 2 cups kale chopped
- 2 cups brussels sprouts from a bag
- 1 small apple sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup John Wm Macy Melting Parmesan CheeseSticks cut in small pieces
- Avocado Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 avocado peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add kale and brussels sprouts to medium-sized bowl, then apple, red onion, dried cranberries and Parmesan cheese twists.
- When ready to serve, prep the dressing; add all ingredients to food processor and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.