Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
- 1 pound Italian ground sausage
- 1 small white onion (diced)
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 30 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 19 oz cheese tortellini (frozen)
- 4 cups baby spinach
- In a large soup pot cook and crumb ground sausage. Add in onions and cook until translucent. Once cooked drain fat.
- Add to your sausage the remaining ingredients and mix together well. Cover and allow to cook on medium/low for 25-30 minutes or until tortellini is tender and cooked through. Serve and enjoy.