INSTANT POT BACON RANCH POTATOES
- 2 lbs potatoes (yellow or red)
- 3 strips bacon
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Ranch dressing
- Chop potatoes into small chunks, approximately 1 inch cubes.
- Cut the bacon (uncooked) into small pieces.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant Pot and add bacon. Cook, stirring frequently, until crispy.
- Add potatoes, dried parsley, garlic powder, and salt.
- Pour in 1/3 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and turn the knob to SEALING. Push the "Manual" or "Pressure Cook" button. Set the timer (or arrow up) for 7 minutes.
- When done cooking, turn the knob to VENTING (or quick release) and wait for it to un-pressurize. Carefully open the lid.
- Add ranch dressing and cheese. Stir to combine. Serve immediately.