GREEK WATERMELON FETA SALAD WITH BASIL VINAIGRETTE
Sweet, juicy watermelon, fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, salty olives, and feta cheese are combined to create a refreshing summer salad that's pretty and so delicious.
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- flaky salt and black pepper
- In a salad bowl, arrange the watermelon, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese.
- To make the basil vinaigrette. In a glass jar, whisk the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and honey. Add the basil and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the the salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enjoy!