Easy Grilled Taco Potatoes
These Easy Grilled Taco Potatoes are perfect for camping or as a fun twist on taco salad! Potatoes topped with taco beef, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese!
- 1 pound package Oven/Grill Ready Garlic Herb Little Potatoes
- 1 pound cooked and seasoned taco beef
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream for serving
- salsa for serving
- Preheat oven or grill to 450f degrees.
- Remove the cardboard sleeve, seasoning pack and plastic film from the package of Little Potatoes. Add the seasoning pack contents and 2 tbsp of oil to tray. Toss until well coated.
- Place uncovered tray on grill or in the oven. Cook for 30 – 45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- While potatoes are cooking, you can prepare the taco-seasoned beef (if you haven't done so already.) Once potatoes are finished cooking, remove from heat. Then top with your favorite toppings: lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, sour cream and/or salsa.