EASY CLUB CHICKEN
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Club crackers (or townhouse)
- 1 (1 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (thawed)
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add the cracker crumbs and and Italian dressing mix, and stir until well-combined.
- Melt the butter in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken breast in the butter, and roll in the cracker crumbs.
- Place on prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper to cook.
- Bake for 1 hours at 375 degrees, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.