Cranberry Jello Salad
A bright, tangy, tasty cranberry Jello salad perfect for your holiday meal. This flavorful jello is combined with pineapple, walnuts, and celery for a delightful, texture, and insane flavor. You need this on your holiday menu!
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 ounces Cranberry Jell-O or Cherry Jell=O 1 large package or 2 small
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 can 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 cup celery chopped fine
- Jello Mold
- In a medium sized pot over medium-high heat, bring 2 cups of cranberry juice and sugar to a boil, and stir until sugar is melted.
- Add package of jello and orange juice and stir.
- Add crushed pineapple, walnuts, and celery, drain pineapple and discard juice, or replace some of the other juice with it
- Pour into Jello mold, and refrigerate until firm
- Remove from mold and serve.