CHICKEN CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 slices deli-sliced chicken breast (or turkey)
- 8 slices deli-sliced ham
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked
- favorite sandwich toppings (mayonnaise, tomato, lettuce, pickles, banana peppers, etc)
- Spread mayonnaise on each tortilla (if using mayo).
- Layer the chicken, ham, cheese, bacon, and other toppings on half of each tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla over and press down when you are finished putting toppings on it.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Lightly brush melted butter (or olive oil) on both sides of the tortilla.
- Cook filled tortillas for 3-4 minutes each, until they are golden brown, turning over once.