Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
This Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff is an easy and delicious recipe that can be used as a side dish or a dessert. It is great for summer barbecues and get-togethers!
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Total Time:20 minutes
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 4 cups
- Calories: 319kcal
- Author: Sarah Averett
- 8 oz tub whipped topping or 3 cups homemade cool whip
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 oz cheesecake instant pudding mix packet
- 3 cups fresh strawberries quartered
- Fold the whipped topping into the vanilla yogurt.
- Sprinkle the pudding mix on top and mix well. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and then mix again, letting the pudding mix dissolve.
- Just before serving, stir in the strawberries.