Spinach Dip Red Cabbage Bowl
- 1 small or medium head red cabbage
- 1 package 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Peel back the outer leaves of cabbage. Slice 1/2 inch from bottom of cabbage so it sits flat. Next, cut a 3-in. circle in the top of the cabbage; hollow out a third of the cabbage to form a bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, onions, parsley, lemon juice and dill weed, garlic, and Parmigiano cheese. Spoon into cabbage bowl just before serving.
- Serve on a platter with fresh vegetables.