PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps
These PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a super easy copycat of the restaurant version - and they are also a healthy, low carb dinner idea made with ground chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb shittake mushrooms (or any mushrooms will work here, make sure they are finely chopped)
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp freshly minced ginger (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (use coconut aminos for Whole 30 and tamari for gluten free)
- 2 tsp sriracha (optional)
- 1 (227mL) can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 head romaine or Boston leaf lettuce
- Heat sesame oil in a large frying pan over med-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes until juices start to release, then add chicken and break up with a slotted spoon.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sriracha, water chestnuts and carrots, mixing all together and sauteing until chicken is fully cooked, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in green onions.
- Add chicken mixture to lettuce leaves then serve and enjoy!