KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE
- 5 cups cubedcooked chicken
- 1 cup no-sugar-added marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated(about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1 ounce pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspooncrushed dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan
- Spread the chicken in the greased dish and pour the tomato sauce over it. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Top with the Parmesan and then the mozzarella. Lightly sprinkle the rushed pork rinds and basil over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.