15 Minute Garlic Lime Cashew Zoodles
These 15 minute garlic lime cashew zoodles are a super easy and healthy vegan meal option.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 large carrots peeled
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha sauce (or more if you like it spicy!)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Spiralize the carrots on the thinnest setting, and spiralize the zucchini on the medium setting. Set aside.
- Add the peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and garlic to a skillet on medium-high heat. Stirring constantly, cook it for about 2 minutes or until the garlic has just started to cook.
- Add the cashews, zucchini, and carrots. Using tongs or two large spoons, gently toss/lift up the pan contents every 10-20 seconds or so for about 4-5 minutes until everything is lightly cooked and heated through. The zucchini will release some liquid, which will help to make a nice sauce. When it's almost ready, add the cilantro in and toss. Serve immediately.