Pizza. I should devour it e’eryday. however, then i might probable develop into a huge pizza, which isn't what I need out of lifestyles.
luckily, there’s an answer. i can reserve My preferred Vegan Pizza for weekends, The first-class Ever Gluten-loose Pizza for Tuesdays, and this adorable mushroom pizza pie for Thursdays.
you spot? It’s no longer every day. It’s like each other day. That’s unique, and therefore, totally suited. #itsscience #rhondadontask
I simply did want to make portobello pizzas due to the fact i've a aspect for mushrooms and wanted to make pizza night time a bit greater wholesome and plant-based totally.
even though pizza with traditional crust is exceptional, specifically when encumbered with lycopene-rich tomato sauce and masses of veggies and dietary yeast, it’s nonetheless like consuming bread. This changed into my (last pizza) cheat.
VEGAN PORTOBELLO PIZZAS
8-ingredient vegan and gluten-free pizzas that are entirely plant-based. Roasted portobello crust, savory tomato sauce, fresh vegetables, and vegan parmesan!
Author: Minimalist Baker
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
TOTAL TIME30 minutes
- 3 large portobello mushrooms (wiped clean // stems removed)
- Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mixed veggies (onion, mushroom, tomato, green pepper, etc.)
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C).
- Place cleaned mushrooms on a baking sheet and lightly drizzle both sides with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, basil, and oregano. Then bake for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prep veggies and prepare pizza sauce if you haven’t done so already.
- Once par-baked, pull mushrooms out of the oven and top with desired amount of pizza sauce, veggies, and a sprinkle of vegan parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the veggies are mostly cooked.
- Serve with fresh basil, red pepper flake and extra vegan parmesan.