you are in for such a treat with my Sausage Basil Rigatoni!
Pasta night happens quite often at our home every week. This terrifi pot of pasta with my homemade sauce, floor sausage, fresh basil and sprinkles of Parmesan cheese goes to make your own family very glad. It’s considered one of our easy favorites. desire you experience!
My largest tip with cooking pasta, is be sure to now not overcook it. In reality, I prepare dinner it 1 minute much less than the package recommends to make sure it still has that first-class chew to it.
Sausage Basil RigatoniCourse: Main Course
Keyword: dinner, italian, pasta, Sausage Basil Rigatoni
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 396 kcal
Author: Jenny Flake
- 1 pound dry Rigatoni pasta
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 Minute Homemade Pasta Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions being careful to not overcook pasta. Drain and set aside.
- Brown sausage in large pot over medium heat until cooked through. Stir in cooked pasta, salt, pepper, 10 minute Homemade sauce, and fresh basil.
- Stir gently, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.