- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits SAVE $
- 8 slices (1/2 oz each) Swiss cheese
- 8 slices (1 oz each) deli cooked ham
- 1/4cup honey
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers, making total of 16 biscuit rounds. Fold each piece of cheese in half. Fold each piece of ham into fourths.
- Place 1 folded slice of cheese and 1 folded slice of ham on 1 biscuit round. Top with another biscuit round; firmly pinch edges to seal. Repeat with remaining cheese, ham and biscuits to make 8 sandwiches. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to serving plate. Drizzle honey over biscuits. Serve immediately.