clean dinner thoughts are a number of my favorite form of recipes to make! We’ve been making baked spaghetti for years. children and adults love this simple to put together recipe. Serve with a pleasant loaf of crusty bread and a aspect salad. a few roasted greens move super with this dish too. be sure to check out more easy spaghetti recipes!
Baked spaghetti makes the sort of superb weeknight dinner. find your favored jar of pasta sauce, brown some ground red meat or Italian sausage and dinner is a breeze! This meal is so first-rate for serving a larger institution. simple to move too. revel in!
Cheese Stuffed Baked Spaghetti
Keyword: baked spaghetti, simple dinner ideas, weeknight dinner
Calories: 428 kcal
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef or Italian sausage
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- 15 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves crushed
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan divided
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cook and brown beef or sausage until cooked through. Stir in pasta sauce, stirring to combine. Place cooked spaghetti into large pot, stir in meat sauce until well combined.
- Place Ricotta, salt, pepper, garlic salt and basil into a large bowl, stirring to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1 cup Mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Transfer 1/2 of spaghetti into bottom of baking dish. Top evenly with cheese, spreading. Top with remaining spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan and top with remaining Mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and melted. Serve warm.