Cauliflower and buffalo sauce collide to create these tasty Cauliflower Buffalo Bites that make for healthful & a laugh sport day grub!
With football season right across the nook (pass Vikings!), I figured there’s no better time than now to proportion a healthy Whole30-pleasant appetizer recipe. even as I’m not a ‘superfan’ of football by way of any method, I’m usually up for some proper meals, a lazy(ish) Sunday and fine time with the hubby and/or pals! And rattling, don’t these look scrumptious!?
Jess and that i plan out our blog schedule some months earlier but we usually leave room a touch room and versatility for fast suggestion. This recipe became one in all them, created totally on a whim. It changed into one of these, “lets see what i'm able to create with what i have on hand” form of a recipe. when ya live a terrific distance from the nearest grocery shop, you get innovative with what you have got accessible!
side notice: did I stay 2 hours from the nearest complete meals and 1 half hours from the nearest trader Joe’s? Yup, that’s right! I’m living proof which you don’t want an entire foods or dealer Joe’s to consume wholesome. In truth, a small-metropolis grocery keep and a few farmers will do. #supportlocal
Cauliflower Buffalo Bites (Whole30)AUTHOR:THE REAL FOOD DIETITIANS
PREP TIME:10 MINS
COOK TIME:20 MINS
TOTAL TIME:30 MINS
YIELD:6 APPETIZER SERVINGS 1X
- 1 large head of cauliflower, stems removed (or 2 – 10 oz. bag cauliflower florets)
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Ranch for dipping (Homemade Ranch or Whole30 Compliant)
- Parsley or green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Make buffalo sauce by placing small saucepan over medium heat and adding the hot sauce, ghee, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and optional cayenne. Once ghee is melted, whisk well to combine or transfer to small food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the cauliflower florets and 1/4-1/3 cup of the buffalo sauce. Toss to coat.
- Transfer cauliflower to the sheet pan and bake for 15-17 min tossing 1/2 through baking time.
- When done, remove from oven, transfer to serving dish and drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce. Top with green onions and/or parsley and serve with ranch for dipping.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!